The Chicago Medical School utilizes the AMCAS centralized application.
- CMS uses rolling admission and encourages students to apply early in the cycle for best consideration.
- Application opens May 1.
- The deadline is November 1.
3. Supplemental Application
When RFUMS receives your verified AMCAS application, applicants will be sent a link to the online supplemental application.
- Candidates must also pay a non-refundable $125 processing fee.
- The deadline to submit all application materials, including the $125 processing fee, is December 1.
4. On-Campus Interview
After an application is complete, we will invite qualified students are invited to campus for an interview.
- Interview invitations are sent via email.
- Interviews typically begin in September and continue until the class is full.
- Planning for an interview? Check out our Interview Planner.
5. Criminal Background Check
CMS utilizes the AAMC Facilitated Background Check Service.
- Results of this background check will be reviewed by CMS.
6. Technical Standards for Admissions
All applicants should review the RFUMS Technical Standards for Admissions.