2. Submit an Application & Fee
- The Fall 2015 Biomedical Sciences program application will become available on October 1, 2014. Please check back for more information.
- Enclose a $55, non-refundable application fee is required to submit application.
3. Official Transcripts
- Submit official transcripts from each college or university you have attended
- Only official transcripts submitted in signed and sealed envelopes from the issuing institution will be accepted
- Must be post marked no later than June 1
4. Letters of Recommendation
- We require three letters of recommendation written by either professors who have taught you in class or a supervisor under who you have worked
- Must arrive in a sealed envelope with a signature across the seal
- An RFUMS recommendation form is provided for your convenience; however, if the recommender chooses not to utilize our form, he/she must use the appropriate letterhead stationery and envelope of the agency or university for which he/she works or teaches.
- Composite letters from a pre-professional committee may also be submitted
- Letters are accepted from Interfolio, but you must request the letters sent to the BMS program via US Mail
- Please send letters to:
Rosalind Franklin University
3333 Green Bay Road
North Chicago, IL 60064
5. Standardized Test Scores
- Select the exam that is most appropriate for your career goals
- BMS accepts the MCAT, GRE, DAT, PCAT or OAT
- Institution Code 1117, Department Code 0601
- Scores must be postmarked no later than June 1
6. Classification of Course Work
- We require that you complete the Classification of Course Work form. These prerequisite courses must be completed prior to matriculation. If any of the required courses have not yet been completed, please indicate the date that the course will be completed in the "Grade" section. Failure to complete these courses, with grades of “C” or better, prior to matriculation would render a candidate ineligible for the program.
7. Healthcare Experience
8. Background Check
- Prior to enrollment, all accepted students will be asked to complete and pass a Rosalind Franklin University background check