2. Submit an Application & Fee
- Early application is strongly encouraged.
- The Fall 2015 Clinical Psychology PhD program application will become available on September 1, 2014. Please check back for more information.
- Submit a $50, non-refundable application fee.
3. Official Transcripts
- Please submit transcripts from all universities and colleges attended
- Only official transcripts will be accepted
- If you have studies outside the US, you will need to have your transcripts evaluated for US equivalency using a service like www.wes.org
- Three letters of recommendation submitted by professors or supervisors under whom you have studied or worked.
- Letters of recommendation must be placed in a sealed envelope from the agency or university for which the recommender works or teaches.
- A recommendation form has been provided for you within the application; however, if the recommender chooses not to utilize our form, he/she must use the appropriate letterhead stationary to write a free-form recommendation.
5. GRE Scores
- Send the scores to Institution Code: 1117 and Department Code 0610. Official TOEFL scores report from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required of any applicant who does not hold US citizenship or permanent residency.
- The admissions committee will consider waiving this requirement if:
- An applicant who has been full-time students in a United States college or university for at least two consecutive years.
- An applicant from a country in which English is the primary language.
6. Background Check
- Prior to matriculation, students must pass the Rosalind Franklin University criminal background check.
7. Technical Standards for Admissions
- Please review the University’s Technical Standards for Admissions.
- Application and all supporting materials should be sent to:
Rosalind Franklin University
3333 Green Bay Road
North Chicago, IL 60064