2. Submit an Application & Fee
|January 15, 2014
|| April 15, 2014
||July 1, 2014
||October 1, 2014
- Files must be received and completed at least one month prior to the start of the requested enrollment term.
- Due to our rolling admissions process, applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
- A $50.00, non-refundable application fee is required to submit application.
3. Official Transcripts
- Please submit transcripts from all universities and colleges attended
- Only official transcripts will be accepted
- If you have studies outside the US, you will need to have your transcripts evaluated for US equivalency using a service like www.wes.org
- Two letters of recommendation are required from professionals and/or academicians who know you well (i.e. pre-health advisors/committees, professors, or supervisors)
- Letters of recommendation must be placed in a sealed envelope from the agency or university for which the recommender works or teaches.
- An RFUMS recommendation form is provided for your convenience; however, if the recommender chooses not to utilize our form, he/she must use the appropriate letterhead stationary to write a free-form recommendation.
5. Test Scores
- Official TOEFL scores report from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required of any applicant who does not hold US citizenship or permanent residency. The admissions committee will consider waiving this requirement if:
- An applicant who has been full-time students in a United States college or university for at least two consecutive years.
- An applicant from a country in which English is the primary language.
6. Technical Standards for Admissions
Please submit all supporting materials to:
Rosalind Franklin University
3333 Green Bay Road
North Chicago, IL 60064