1. Review the Admissions Requirements. Access our application at RFUCAS and review the application instructions and FAQ's. For general and technical assistance on how to submit your application, please contact RFUCAS at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-612-2070 ext. 4.
*RFUMS is unable to accept applications from applicants whose permanent state of residency is Arkansas, Alabama or New Mexico.
2. Submit an Application & Fee
- Submit your application here. *Please note that RFUMS is unable to accept applications from prospective students whose permanent state of residency is Arkansas, Alabama or New Mexico.
A $75.00, non-refundable application fee is required to submit application.
Application Deadlines and Quarter of Program Entry
(Begins March 2, 2015)
(Begins May 27, 2015)
(Begins August 18, 2014)
(Begins November 17, 2014)
|January 15, 2015
|| April 15, 2015
||July 1, 2014
||October 1, 2014
3. Official Transcripts
- Please submit transcripts from all universities and colleges attended to RFUCAS.
- Only official transcripts will be accepted.
- If you have studies outside the US, you will need to have your transcripts evaluated for US equivalency using a service like www.wes.org or www.ece.org.
- Two letters of recommendation are required from professionals and/or academicians who know you well (i.e. pre-health advisors/committees, professors, or supervisors)
- Letters of recommendation must be from the agency or university for which the recommender works or teaches and submitted to RFUCAS.
5. Test Scores
- Official TOEFL scores report from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required of any applicant who does not hold US citizenship or permanent residency. The admissions committee will consider waiving this requirement if:
- An applicant who has been full-time students in a United States college or university for at least two consecutive years.
- An applicant from a country in which English is the primary language.
6. Technical Standards for Admissions