2. Submit an Application & Fee
Files must be received and completed at least one month prior to the start of the requested enrollment term.
Due to our rolling admissions process, applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
||August 2, 2013
||October 25, 2013
||February 5, 2013
||May 3, 2013
- A $50.00, non-refundable application fee is required to submit application.
3. Official Transcripts
- Please submit transcripts from all universities and colleges attended
- Only official transcripts will be accepted
- If you have studies outside the US, you will need to have your transcripts evaluated for US equivalency using a service like www.wes.org
- Two letters of recommendation are required from professionals and/or academicians who know you well (i.e. pre-health advisors/committees, professors, or supervisors)
- Letters of recommendation must be placed in a sealed envelope from the agency or university for which the recommender works or teaches.
- An RFUMS recommendation form is provided for your convenience; however, if the recommender chooses not to utilize our form, he/she must use the appropriate letterhead stationary to write a free-form recommendation.
5. Test Scores
- Official TOEFL scores report from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required of any applicant who does not hold US citizenship or permanent residency. The admissions committee will consider waiving this requirement if:
- An applicant who has been full-time students in a United States college or university for at least two consecutive years.
- An applicant from a country in which English is the primary language.
6. Background Check
- Prior to matriculation, students must pass the Rosalind Franklin University criminal background check.
7. Technical Standards for Admissions
Please submit all supporting materials to:
Rosalind Franklin University
3333 Green Bay Road
North Chicago, IL 60064