Is there an on-campus requirement for the certificate?
Coursework for the certificate is completed online with no on-campus requirement.

Is there an on-campus requirement for the MS? 
The Master of Science in Health Professions Education is completed predominately online, with a flexible on-campus component prior to graduation.

Can I transfer into the program?
The College of Health Professions does not accept transfer students. On a case by case basis, the admissions committee will review graduate coursework to award credit.


How can I get in touch with the Admissions Office?
Email us: grad.admissions@rosalindfranklin.edu
Call us: 847-578-3204
Our address: Rosalind Franklin University
CHP Admissions
3333 Green Bay Road
North Chicago, IL 60064

Life in Discovery
Tell me more

Request information Visit campus