1. Review the Admissions Requirements. Access our application at RFUCAS and review the application instructions and FAQ's. For general and technical assistance on how to submit your application, please contact RFUCAS at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-612-2070 ext. 5004.
*RFUMS is unable to accept applications from applicants whose permanent state of residency is Arkansas, Alabama or New Mexico.
2. Submit an Application & Fee
- Submit your application here. *Please note that RFUMS is unable to accept applications from prospective students whose permanent state of residency is Arkansas, Alabama or New Mexico.
- A $75.00, non-refundable application fee is required to submit your application.
Application Deadlines and Quarter of Program Entry
(Begins March 2, 2015)
(Begins May 27, 2015)
(Begins August 18, 2014)
(Begins November 17, 2014)
|January 15, 2015
|| April 15, 2015
||July 1, 2014
||October 1, 2014
3. Official Transcripts
- Please submit transcripts from all universities and colleges attended to RFUCAS.
- Only official transcripts will be accepted.
- If you have studies outside the US, you will need to have your transcripts evaluated for US equivalency using a service like www.wes.org or www.ece.org.
- Two letters of recommendation are required from professionals and/or academicians who know you well (i.e. pre-health advisors/committees, professors, or supervisors) .
- Letters of recommendation must be from the agency or university for which the recommender works or teaches and submitted to RFUCAS.
5. Licensures or Certificates
- It is highly recommended that applicants possess a United States or Canadian certification, registration or licensure as a healthcare professional. Please upload a copy with your application.
6. Test Scores
- GRE scores should be sent directly to Rosalind Franklin University by using Institution Code: 1117.
- Official TOEFL scores report from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required of any applicant who does not hold US citizenship or permanent residency. The admissions committee will consider waiving this requirement if:
- An applicant who has been full-time students in a United States college or university for at least two consecutive years.
- An applicant from a country in which English is the primary language.
7. Background Check
- Prior to matriculation, students must pass the Rosalind Franklin University criminal background check.
8. Technical Standards for Admissions