2. Submit an Application & Fee
- The Health Professions Education program application will become available on September 1, 2014 for the following terms:
Winter 2014, Spring 2015, Summer 2015 and Fall 2015. Please check back for more information.
- A $50.00, non-refundable application fee is required to submit your application.
3. Official Transcripts
- Please submit transcripts from all universities and colleges attended.
- Only official transcripts will be accepted.
- If you have studies outside the US, you will need to have your transcripts evaluated for US equivalency using a service like www.wes.org.
- Two letters of recommendation are required from professionals and/or academicians who know you well (i.e. pre-health advisors/committees, professors, or supervisors) .
- Letters of recommendation must be placed in a sealed envelope from the agency or university for which the recommender works or teaches.
- An RFUMS recommendation form is provided for your convenience; however, if the recommender chooses not to utilize our form, he/she must use the appropriate letterhead stationary to write a free-form recommendation.
5. Licensures or Certificates
- It is highly recommended that applicants possess a United States or Canadian certification, registration or licensure as a healthcare professional. Please include a copy with your application.
6. Test Scores
- GRE scores should be sent directly to Rosalind Franklin University
- Official TOEFL scores report from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required of any applicant who does not hold US citizenship or permanent residency. The admissions committee will consider waiving this requirement if:
- An applicant who has been full-time students in a United States college or university for at least two consecutive years.
- An applicant from a country in which English is the primary language.
7. Background Check
- Prior to matriculation, students must pass the Rosalind Franklin University criminal background check.
8. Technical Standards for Admissions
Please submit all supporting materials to:
Rosalind Franklin University
3333 Green Bay Road
North Chicago, IL 60064