Application & Fee
- The Interprofessional Studies DSc/PhD program applications will become available on September 1, 2015 for Fall 2016. Please check back for more information.
- A $50.00, non-refundable application fee is required to submit your application.
- Submit transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- Applicants who have studied outside of the US must submit a course by course evaluation from www.WES.org or www.ECE.org.
Letters of Recommendation
- Two letters of recommendation are required from professionals and/or academicians who know you well (i.e. pre-health advisors/committees, professors, or supervisors).
- Letters of recommendation must be signed, placed in a sealed envelope, and have that person’s signature across the seal of the envelope.
- An RFUMS recommendation form is provided for your convenience; however, if the recommender chooses not to utilize our form, he/she must use the appropriate letterhead stationery and envelope of the agency or university for which he/she works or teaches.
Standardized Test Scores
- GRE - scores must be sent directly to the Office of CHP Admissions from the Education Testing Agency (www.ets.org). Send the scores to Institution Code: 1117 and Department Code 0699.
- TOEFL - An official score report from the Test of English as a Foreign Language is required of any applicant who does not hold US citizenship or permanent residency.
- This requirement may be waived at the University’s discretion for the following:
- Applicants who have been full-time students in a United States college or university for at least two consecutive years
- Applicants from countries in which English is the primary language
Please submit all supporting materials to:
Rosalind Franklin University
3333 Green Bay Road
North Chicago, IL 60064