1. Review the Admissions Requirements. Access our application at RFUCAS and review the application instructions and FAQ's. For general and technical assistance on how to submit your application, please contact RFUCAS at email@example.com or 617-612-2070 ext. 5004.
*RFUMS is unable to accept applications from applicants whose permanent state of residency is Arkansas, Alabama or New Mexico.
2. Application & Fee
- Submit your application here. *Please note that RFUMS is unable to accept applications from prospective students whose permanent state of residency is Arkansas, Alabama or New Mexico.
- A $75.00, non-refundable application fee is required to submit your application.
Application Deadlines and Quarter of Program Entry
(Begins March 2, 2015)
(Begins May 27, 2015)
(Begins August 18, 2014)
(Begins November 17, 2014)
|January 15, 2015
|| April 15, 2015
||July 1, 2014
||October 1, 2014
3. Official Transcripts
- Submit transcripts from all colleges and universities attended to RFUCAS.
- Applicants who have studied outside of the US must submit a course by course evaluation from www.WES.org or www.ECE.org.
4. Letters of Recommendation
- Two letters of recommendation are required from professionals and/or academicians who know you well (i.e. pre-health advisors/committees, professors, or supervisors).
- Letters of recommendation must be submitted to RFUCAS.
5. Standardized Test Scores
- GRE - scores must be sent directly to the Office of CHP Admissions from the Education Testing Agency (www.ets.org). Send the scores to Institution Code: 1117.
- TOEFL - An official score report from the Test of English as a Foreign Language is required of any applicant who does not hold US citizenship or permanent residency.
- This requirement may be waived at the University’s discretion for the following:
- Applicants who have been full-time students in a United States college or university for at least two consecutive years
- Applicants from countries in which English is the primary language
6. Technical Standards