2. Submit the NursingCAS Application
- To simplify and facilitate the admissions process, RFUMS utilizes the Nursing Centralized Application Service.
- Applications for the 2014-2015 admissions cycle will be available in early March.
- Application must be submitted by August 1.
3. Submit your Transcripts to NursingCAS
- Applicants must have earned a Bachelor's degree prior to matriculation.
- Must submit transcripts from all universities and colleges attended.
4. Submitt your Letters of Recommendation to NursingCAS
- Required letters:
- Physician with whom the applicant worked in a critical care setting.
- CRNA with whom the applicant has spent time in the operating room observing surgery and anesthesia.
- Letters of recommendation must be signed, placed in a sealed envelope, and have that person’s signature across the seal of the envelope.
- An RFUMS recommendation form is provided for your convenience; however, if the recommender chooses not to utilize our form, he/she must use the appropriate letterhead stationery and envelope of the agency or university for which he/she works or teaches.
5. Send your GRE Scores to RFUMS
- GRE Scores - Institution Code: 1117
- TOEFL - An official score report is required of any applicant who does not hold US citizenship or permanent residency. This requirement may be waived at the University’s discretion for the following:
6. Background Check
- Prior to enrollment, all accepted students will be asked to complete and pass a Rosalind Franklin University background check.
7. Technical Standards
Please submit all supporting materials no later than August 15 to:
Rosalind Franklin University
3333 Green Bay Road
North Chicago, IL 60064