2. Submit the NursingCAS Application
- To simplify and facilitate the admissions process, RFUMS utilizes the Nursing Centralized Application Service.
- Applications for the 2014-2015 admissions cycle will be available in early March.
- Application must be submitted by June 30, 2015.
3. Submit your Transcripts to NursingCAS
- Applicants must have earned a Bachelor's degree prior to matriculation.
- Must submit transcripts from all universities and colleges attended.
4. Submit your Letters of Recommendation to NursingCAS
- A minimum of three (3) references should be submitted through NursingCAS, and should come from at least three of the following:
- Professor/Faculty Member
- Supervisor/Employer (whomever is responsible for your annual performance review)
5. Send your GRE Scores to RFUMS
- GRE scores should be sent directly to Rosalind Franklin University by using Institution Code: 1117.
- TOEFL - An official score report is required of any applicant who does not hold US citizenship or permanent residency. This requirement may be waived at the University’s discretion for the following:
6. Background Check
- Prior to enrollment, all accepted students will be asked to complete and pass a Rosalind Franklin University background check.
7. Technical Standards
Please submit all supporting materials no later than July 14 to:
Rosalind Franklin University
3333 Green Bay Road
North Chicago, IL 60064