2. Submit an Application & Fee
- A $50.00 non-refundable application fee is required to submit your application
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling admissions basis with Fall Quarter enrollment strongly preferred
- Please be aware that entry into our program during any quarter other than Fall could increase the length of time required to complete the degree. This is due to the sequencing of courses and the fact that each course is generally offered once a year.
|January 15, 2014
|| April 15, 2014
||July 1, 2014
||October 1, 2014
3. Official Transcripts
- Please submit official transcripts from all colleges, universities, and community colleges previously attended
4. Letters of Recommendation
- Two letters of recommendation from professionals and/or academicians who know you well (i.e. pre-health advisors/committees, professors, or supervisors).
- Letters of recommendation must be signed, placed in a sealed envelope, and have that person’s signature across the seal of the envelope.
- An RFUMS recommendation form is provided for your convenience; however, if the recommender chooses not to utilize our form, he/she must use the appropriate letterhead stationery and envelope of the agency or university for which he/she works or teaches.
5. Standardized Test Scores
- An official score report from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required of any applicant who does not hold US citizenship or permanent residency. This test must have been taken within the last two years and scores must be sent directly from the Educational Testing Service. This requirement may be waived at the University’s discretion for the following:
- Applicants who have been full-time students in a United States college or university for at least two consecutive years.
- Applicants from countries in which English is the primary language.
6. Technical Standards
Please submit all supporting materials to:
Rosalind Franklin University
3333 Green Bay Road
North Chicago, IL 60064