- MS in Clinical Nutrition
- MS in Nutrition Education
- MS in Health Promotion and Wellness
1. Review the Admissions Requirements. Access our application at RFUCAS and review the application instructions and FAQ's. For general and technical assistance on how to submit your application, please contact RFUCAS at email@example.com or 617-612-2070 ext. 4. Dietetic intern applicants, please use this link to apply.
*RFUMS is unable to accept applications from applicants whose permanent state of residency is Arkansas, Alabama or New Mexico.
2. Submit an Application & Fee
- Submit your application here. *Please note that RFUMS is unable to accept applications from prospective students whose permanent state of residency is Arkansas, Alabama or New Mexico.
- Application are reviewed on a rolling basis. Fall Quarter enrollment is required for the MS in Health Promotion and Wellness program and is strongly preferred for the MS in Clinical Nutrition and Nutrition Education programs.
- Please be aware that entry into the MS in Clinical Nutrition and Nutrition Education programs during any quarter other than Fall could increase the length of time required to complete the degree. This is due to the sequencing of courses and the fact that each course is generally offered once a year.
- A $75.00 non-refundable application fee is required to submit your application.
Application Deadlines and Quarter of Program Entry
(Begins March 2, 2015)
(Begins May 27, 2015)
(Begins August 18, 2014)
(Begins November 17, 2014)
|January 15, 2015
|| April 15, 2015
||July 1, 2014
||October 1, 2014
3. Official Transcripts
- Please submit official transcripts from all colleges, universities, and community colleges previously attended to RFUCAS.
4. Letters of Recommendation
- Two letters of recommendation from professionals and/or academicians who know you well (i.e. pre-health advisors/committees, professors, or supervisors).
- Letters of recommendation must be submitted to RFUCAS.
5. Standardized Test Scores
- An official score report from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required of any applicant who does not hold US citizenship or permanent residency. This test must have been taken within the last two years and scores must be sent directly from the Educational Testing Service. This requirement may be waived at the University’s discretion for the following:
- Applicants who have been full-time students in a United States college or university for at least two consecutive years.
- Applicants from countries in which English is the primary language.
6. Technical Standards