1. Review the Admissions Requirements. Access our application at RFUCAS and review the application instructions and FAQ's. For general and technical assistance on how to submit your application, please contact RFUCAS at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-612-2070 ext. 5004.
*RFUMS is unable to accept applications from applicants whose permanent state of residency is Arkansas, Alabama or New Mexico.
2. Submit an Application & Fee
Application Deadlines and Quarter of Program Entry
(Begins March 2, 2015)
(Begins May 27, 2015)
(Begins August 18, 2014)
(Begins November 17, 2014)
|January 15, 2015
|| April 15, 2015
||July 1, 2014
||October 1, 2014
3. Official Transcripts
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended to RFUCAS.
- Students who have completed coursework at a college or university outside of the U.S. must submit an official, course-by-course evaluation of this work using either www.wes.org or www.ece.org.
- This requirement is waived for internationally educated therapist that are currently licensed and practicing in the United States or received their Masters Degree in the United States.
4. Letters of Recommendation
- Two letters of recommendation are required from professionals and/or academicians who know you well (i.e. pre-health advisors/committees, professors, or supervisors).
- Letters of recommendation must be submitted to RFUCAS.
5. Licensures and Certifications
- Applicants must hold a minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy OR a Bachelor of Science accompanied by a Certificate in Physical Therapy.
- All applicants must have graduated from an APTA accredited program and currently hold a license to practice physical therapy in the United States.