2. Submit an Application & Fee
Complete the entire application.
A $50.00, non-refundable application fee is required to submit your applciation.
||February 5, 2013
||May 3, 2013
||August 2, 2013
||October 25, 2013
3. Official Transcripts
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- Students who have completed coursework at a college or university outside of the U.S. must submit an official, course-by-course evaluation of this work using either www.wes.org or www.ece.org.
- This requirement is waived for internationally educated therapist that are currently licensed and practicing in the United States or received their Masters Degree in the United States.
4. Letters of Recommendation
- Two letters of recommendation are required from professionals and/or academicians who know you well (i.e. pre-health advisors/committees, professors, or supervisors).
- Letters of recommendation must be signed, placed in a sealed envelope, and have that person’s signature across the seal of the envelope.
- An RFUMS recommendation form is provided for your convenience; if the recommender chooses not to utilize our form, he/she must use the appropriate letterhead stationery and envelope of the agency or university for which he/she works or teaches.
5. Licensures and Certifications
Applicants must hold a minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy OR a Bachelor of Science accompanied by a Certificate in Physical Therapy.
All applicants must have graduated from an APTA accredited program and currently hold a license to practice physical therapy in the United States.
Please submit all supporting materials to:
Rosalind Franklin University
3333 Green Bay Road
North Chicago, IL 60064