2. Submit an Application & Fee
- Submit your application here.
- Submit a $55 non-refundable application fee.
3. Submit Transcripts
- Please submit transcripts from all universities and colleges attended to RFUCAS.
- Only official transcripts will be accepted.
- If you have studied outside the US, you will need to have your transcripts evaluated for US equivalency using a service such as www.wes.org or www.ece.org.
4. Letters of Recommendation
- Two letters of recommendation are required from professionals and/or academicians who know you well (i.e. pre-health advisors/committees, professors, or supervisors).
- Accepted students normally will have observed and received a letter of recommendation from either a Pathologists’ Assistant or Pathologist. Letters of recommendation must be submitted to RFUCAS.
5. On-Campus Interview
- After receiving complete applications, the admissions committee selects candidates to invite for an on-campus interview.
- Interviews typically start in September and continue until the class is full
6. Technical Standards
7. Background Check
Please submit application and supporting materials to:
Rosalind Franklin University
3333 Green Bay Road
North Chicago, IL 60064