It’s never too early to begin preparing for your application to Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine. Pursuing a strong pre-medical course of study during your undergraduate years will be critical to your readiness for the rigors of the Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree.
2. Submit an Application
- Scholl College is a member of the American Association of Colleges of Podiatric Medicine Application Service (AACPMAS), a centralized processing service for all candidates seeking admission to the podiatric medical educational institutions.
- Candidates interested in applying should contact AACPMAS. Applications may be completed online at www.e-aacpmas.org.
3. Submit your MCAT Scores
Applicants should plan to take the Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT) prior to applying to Scholl College.
- Applicants who plan to take winter or spring exams will be evaluated on a space availability basis only.
- MCAT results that are more than three years old at the time of projected matriculation will not be accepted or reviewed.
4. Submit your Official Transcripts
- Applicants must submit official transcripts from every undergraduate or graduate college or university attended to AACPM
5. Letters of Recommendation
6. Professional Letters of Recommendation
- A letter from a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, indicating the applicant has completed a suggested amount of 20 hours of shadowing, is also required.
- To find a DPM to shadow, visit www.AACPM.org/ContactAPod.
- Applicants are welcome to submit additional professional letters of recommendation.
7. Background Check
- Upon acceptance, candidates will recieve instructions to complete the RFUMS criminal background check.
8. Technical Standards
Letters of recommendation should be sent directly to:
Rosalind Franklin University
3333 Green Bay Road
North Chicago, IL 60064-3095