The department of Health Services Administration would like to invite all current RFUMS healthcare students to enroll in our Masters of Science degree or Certificate programs in Health Administration (HA).
The Masters of Science degree in HA and the two Certificate programs (Health Administration and Health Administration Public Health Emphasis) are distance learning (on-line) programs designed for self-motivated healthcare students. Enrollment may occur any time after your first quarter of study in your program.
- Learn the business aspects of healthcare while you become a health care professional.
- No “real-time” class requirements.
- Concurrent enrollment in Health Administration (HA) program while you complete your primary degree.
- Flexibility in completing HA program while completing your primary degree.
- Choice of Certificate (4 courses each) or Masters of Science degree.
- Transfer up to 9 quarter hours of graduate coursework into the MS degree program at the discretion of the department faculty. Transfer credit may be allowed for individual courses in which the final grades are "B" or better.
- 25% HA tuition reduction for students concurrently enrolled in another program.
The goals of the program are to:
- Enhance multidisciplinary administration skills.
- Foster the desire and skill to engage in the clinical inquiry process.
- Assist students in developing a depth of knowledge, skill, and investigative attitude toward research, business, and leadership expertise.
- Enhance the ability to engage in self-directed, life-long learning.
- Prepare the graduate for leadership roles in the clinical setting.
Admission Requirements are:
- A student in good standing in your program at Rosalind Franklin University.
- Approval of the Dean of your college/school.
- Bachelor degree from accredited institution.
For more information please contact Laura Nelson at Laura.Nelson@rosalindfranklin.edu or Program Director Diane Bridges Diane.Bridges@rosalindfranklin.edu.
For a concurrent application click here.
You will need Adobe Reader to access this form.
Completed application, personal statement and Dean’s letter must be turned in to Laura Nelson (Laura.Nelson@rosalindfranklin.edu) one month before a quarter begins.