Interprofessional Studies (DSc/PhD)
Requirements for DSc/PhD Degree
- Successful completion of 60 quarter hours of coursework beyond the Masters
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Completion of the degree in 7 years
- The Interprofessional Studies DSc and PhD require that the students be on campus for a minimum of one full quarter. Flexible arrangements can be made.
- Recommendation to the Board of Trustees by the faculty of the department via the Dean of the College of Health Professions, via the President of the University.