P. Michel Statler, MLA, PA-C
Acting Chair/ Program Director
Physician Assistant Department
Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
College of Health Professions
3333 Green Bay Rd
North Chicago IL, 60064
- Hegmann, T, Statler, M, and Roscoe, M (in peer review). "Reliability and validity of PAEA end-of-rotation exam scores for predicting performance on the Physician Assistant National Certification Exam", Journal of PE Education
- Statler, M. (2013). Evaluation and Management of Acute Cerebral Ischemia; invited submission for Clinical Advisor 2013: 1-7.
- Brenneman, A. and Statler, M. (2012) "Physician Assistants: Meeting the Workforce Needs of the U.S. Healthcare System." The Advisor, 32 (3): 41-49.
- Keahey, D., Dickinson, P., Hills, K., Karielian, V., Lohenry, K., Marion, G., Nolte, T., Statler, M., and Walsh, A. (2012) Educating Primary Care Teams for the Future: Family Medicine and Physician Assistant Interprofessional Education, Joint Position Statement of the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine and the Physician Assistant Education Association. Executive Summary published in Family Medicine 2012: 44(8): 586-8.
- Jones, PE and Statler, M. (2011). “How many skin lesions can you identify?” Clinical Advisor.
- Statler, M, Acevedo, F, and Hocking, J. (2011). “General and Vascular Surgery Questions,” in Lange Q&A: Physician Assistant, 6th Edition, McGraw-Hill: New York.
- Statler, M. (2010). “Chapter 10: Neurology Review.” in Physician Assistant Review: Pearls of Wisdom, 4th Edition, McGraw-Hill: New York.
- Statler, M. (2009). “The Neurologic Exam Revisited.” Clinician Reviews; 19 (8): 22-28.