Forum
HomeHomeStudent Listing...Student Listing...Student to Stud...Student to Stud...Navy Housing (Great for Physical Therapy 1)Navy Housing (Great for Physical Therapy 1)
Previous

Next
New Post
4/10/2014 7:52 PM

Hello, I am a 3rd year physical therapy student looking for sublease/roommate. 

I have a room for sublease in the summer quarter and will need a roommate for the fall quarter.  I am located just north and east of RFU and the drive is less than 5 min.  The house is two stories, finished basement, one car garage, storage shed, full kitchen (stove and dishwasher), 3 bedrooms, one full bathroom and one half bathroom.  

The rent is $500/month and is negotiable (within reason).  There are NO BILLS. No water bill, electric bill, internet bill or cable bill.  We have high speed internet and basic cable. Do not be fooled by other places that say rent is in the $400 range and end up paying way more after bills. Want to take a 30min shower? Go ahead! Washer and Dryer are free to use as well. 

This provides a great opportunity for first year DPT students as two of your roommates will be 3rd year DPT students and can help mentor you as needed. However this is open to all RFUMS students. 

Pictures available to be e mailed upon request. If you would like to move some of your things into the house before the summer semester starts in late May you can store them in the basement or garage.  

E mail at Richard.Bousson@my.rfums.org or text/call (586) 994-4609 Please specify if you are looking for summer sublease or fall roommate or both. I will be happy to answer any and all questions. 

Have a nice day!

New Post
4/11/2014 11:42 AM

Also the two roommates that are currently living at the house will almost never be there. One of them is moving out in May and the other will be coming and going periodically.  Chances are very high you will  have the place to yourself a majority of the time!

New Post
4/21/2014 9:09 PM

If you are an incoming student in the fall you can take the lease over and have the place for the entire year if you wish to do so. 

New Post
4/24/2014 6:07 PM

Hi!  My name is Lauren Hooks and I will be an incoming DPT student.  Would there be enough room for two girls to move in around May 20?  Also, would we be able to take over the lease starting in the fall?  My email is mtzactive1@hotmail.com    

Thanks,

Laur

Previous

Next
HomeHomeStudent Listing...Student Listing...Student to Stud...Student to Stud...Navy Housing (Great for Physical Therapy 1)Navy Housing (Great for Physical Therapy 1)

To post messages to the site, users will need to register to obtain a user name and password. Users can scroll to the bottom of the webpage, where they will see the "Register" link at the far right of the black bar. Simply click the link and follow the instructions to complete the registration process.

Please Note:

Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science and the Office of Student Housing:

• Does not inspect or offer any guarantee for the condition or quality of the rental unit or items advertised.
  • Does not endorse any of the listed properties or advertisements.
  • Is not responsible for arrangement of rental contracts or sales transactions between individuals.

This information is intended only as a resource to students. We recommend that students visit any potential housing options to consider the best fit and/or inspect any items listed.

3333 Green Bay Road, North Chicago, Il 60064-3095 • 847-578-3000