Forum
HomeHomeStudent Listing...Student Listing...Student to Stud...Student to Stud...Looking for roommates starting mid-MayLooking for roommates starting mid-May
Previous

Next
New Post
3/27/2014 5:00 AM

Hi all,

My name is Melissa and I'm an incoming physician assistant student.  Myself and another girl from the PA class are planning to live together but we'd like one or two other girls to join us so we can get a larger place and keep costs low (like sub $400/person)!  We're planning to live in the townhomes in the navy housing across the street from the school. If you're potentially interested and would like more info let me know and I can give you details/pictures/etc.!

Thanks for looking!

New Post
3/28/2014 9:55 PM

My name is Erin and I'm and incoming DPT student.  I might be interested and would like more details! My email is schanab1@illinois.edu if you would like to contact me that way!

New Post
4/1/2014 12:34 PM

Hi!

My name is Amber and I'm an incoming Pathologists' Assistant student.  I am interested in getting more information about the townhomes you're interested in.  You can shoot me an email at aklbarnett@gmail.com

New Post
4/2/2014 6:08 PM

Hey! I'm Alicia and an incoming DPT student. Very interested in living over in the naval base and a lower rent! My email is frederiksen138@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon!

New Post
4/6/2014 6:04 PM

Hello!  My name is Lauren Hooks and I will be an incoming Physical Therapy student!  I am definately interested in rooming!  My email is mtzactive1@hotmail.com.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeStudent Listing...Student Listing...Student to Stud...Student to Stud...Looking for roommates starting mid-MayLooking for roommates starting mid-May

To post messages to the site, users will need to register to obtain a user name and password. Users can scroll to the bottom of the webpage, where they will see the "Register" link at the far right of the black bar. Simply click the link and follow the instructions to complete the registration process.

Please Note:

Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science and the Office of Student Housing:

• Does not inspect or offer any guarantee for the condition or quality of the rental unit or items advertised.
  • Does not endorse any of the listed properties or advertisements.
  • Is not responsible for arrangement of rental contracts or sales transactions between individuals.

This information is intended only as a resource to students. We recommend that students visit any potential housing options to consider the best fit and/or inspect any items listed.

3333 Green Bay Road, North Chicago, Il 60064-3095 • 847-578-3000