Forum
HomeHomeStudent Listing...Student Listing...Student to Stud...Student to Stud...Looking for a new roommate for 2014-2015 school yearLooking for a new roommate for 2014-2015 school year
Previous

Next
New Post
4/8/2014 9:25 PM

I am a current first year Medical Student, my current roommate will be moving to the city during the summer so I am looking for a female roommate for the new school year. I currently live in the Woodlands apartment. It is a two bedroom 1 bathroom apartment. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

New Post
4/10/2014 3:34 PM

Hello!  My name is Lauren Hooks and I will be an incoming DPT student.  I am interested in learning more about this!  My email is mtzactive1@hotmail.com.

New Post
4/21/2014 1:12 PM

Hi! My name is Marissa and I am an incoming Pathologists' Assistant Student. My email is mfeld1@unh.newhaven.edu please email me if you are still looking for someone.

New Post
5/12/2014 10:59 AM

Hello! 

My name is Elizabeth Belgum and I am an incoming Pharmacy Student and would love to live in the Woodland Apartments. Feel free to look me up on Facebook. I am looking to sign a lease ASAP.

New Post
5/13/2014 7:27 PM

Hie I'm also a 1st year CMS student and my M2 roommate is moving to the city. I'm hoping to move to a townhouse in Navy housing (currently occupied by M2s as well.) You can view my listing at this link: http://www.rosalindfranklin.edu/forum/Main/tabid/2647/forumid/4/threadid/345/scope/posts/Default.aspx 

Let me know if you're interested in looking at the house. You can contact me on 224.237.6182

Previous

Next
HomeHomeStudent Listing...Student Listing...Student to Stud...Student to Stud...Looking for a new roommate for 2014-2015 school yearLooking for a new roommate for 2014-2015 school year

To post messages to the site, users will need to register to obtain a user name and password. Users can scroll to the bottom of the webpage, where they will see the "Register" link at the far right of the black bar. Simply click the link and follow the instructions to complete the registration process.

Please Note:

Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science and the Office of Student Housing:

• Does not inspect or offer any guarantee for the condition or quality of the rental unit or items advertised.
  • Does not endorse any of the listed properties or advertisements.
  • Is not responsible for arrangement of rental contracts or sales transactions between individuals.

This information is intended only as a resource to students. We recommend that students visit any potential housing options to consider the best fit and/or inspect any items listed.

3333 Green Bay Road, North Chicago, Il 60064-3095 • 847-578-3000