Distinguished Alumnus Award/Nominations
Award presentations take place at the Annual CMS Alumni Weekend. In addition to the nomination form, a CV and letter of recommendation must be sent to the selection committee for review. Nominees remain in the applicant pool for three years from the date of nomination. An updated CV will be sought each year to be reviewed by the Distinguished Alumnus Committee.
Nomination forms and supporting materials must be sent to:
Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
Office of Alumni Relations
3333 Green Bay Road
North Chicago, IL 60064
1. Nominations or self-nominations are accepted. Click HERE
for Nomination form.
2. Must be an annual dues paying member of the CMS Alumni Association.
3. Displays current activity with CMS (guest lecturer, alumni volunteer, etc.)
4. An individual who reflects and recognizes the importance of an education from the Chicago Medical School and
demonstrates pride in the Chicago Medical School and the University.
5. A person who is a proven leader in their chosen field, either by academics, management, inventions or published works.
6. Previous recipients are not eligible for consideration again.
7. The recipient must be able to present a CME program during Alumni Weekend.
8. The award may not be conferred in absentia, however, it may be granted posthumously.