All alumni receive a ten percent discount on all logo apparel items purchased at the RFUMS Bookstore (text books excluded). For details, contact the Office of Alumni Relations.
Alumni can benefit from RFUMS online programs in meeting their professional career goals while maintaining their current positions in addition to receiving other benefits offered by this program such as a 15% tuition discount and the acceptance of a transfer of 12 quarter hours* from the completed RFUMS program. For more information please review the program websites listed below or email Laura Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose from our wide selection of online degree programs:
· MS in Health Administration
· MS in Health Professions Education
· MS in Clinical Nutrition
· MS in Nutrition Education
· MS in Prevention, Health Promotion and Wellness
· DSc/PhD Interprofessional Healthcare Studies
· Health Administration
· Health Administration – Diversity, Health Literacy & Global Health Emphasis
· Health Administration – Public Health Emphasis
· Health Administration – Risk Management and Health Insurance Emphasis
· Health Professions Education
· Nutrition for Healthcare Professionals
· Online Teaching
*Transfer credits not applicable to certificate programs
Click image to know more about
our Centennial Scholarship Campaign
Purchase a pin to support the
Centennial Scholarship Campaign.
(Click image for more information.)