First established in 1990, this honor is bestowed upon Scholl alumni who have distinguished themselves in the profession and exemplified consistent commitment and dedication to the Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine and the Scholl College Alumni Association.
Award presentations will be held on campus in August and in October during RFUfest. (Please note that nominees will remain in the applicant pool for three years from the date their name was submitted for consideration. We request that an updated CV be sent each year to be reviewed by the selection committee.)
In addition to the application, a CV and letter of recommendation must be sent to the selection committee for their review.
All Applications and supporting materials must be sent to:
Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
Office of Alumni Relations
3333 Green Bay Road
North Chicago, IL 60064
Office Phone: 847-578-3200
- Nominations or Self-Nominations are accepted.
- Displays current activity with Scholl College (guest lecturer, alumni volunteer, etc.)
- An individual who reflects and recognizes the importance of an education from Scholl College and demonstrates pride in the College and the University.
- A person who is a proven leader in podiatry, either by academics, management, inventions or published works.
- Previous recipients are not eligible for consideration again.
- The recipient must be able to attend the awards presentations.
- The award may not be conferred in absentia, however, it may be granted posthumously.
To nominate someone, please click here