- The application for the class beginning in August 2014 is now available.
- Must be postmarked no later than June 1 - early application is strongly encouraged.
2. Official Transcripts
- Submit official transcripts from each college or university you have attended.
- Only official transcripts submitted in signed and sealed envelopes from the issuing institution will be accepted.
- Must be post marked no later than June 1.
3. Letters of Recommendation
- We require three letters of recommendation written by either professors who have taught you in class or a supervisor under who you have worked.
- Must arrive in a sealed envelope with a signature across the seal.
- An RFUMS recommendation form is provided for your convenience; however, if the recommender chooses not to utilize our form, he/she must use the appropriate letterhead stationery and envelope of the agency or university for which he/she works or teaches.
- Composite letters from a pre-professional committee may also be submitted.
- Letters are accepted from Interfolio, but you must request the letters sent to the PMP program via US Mail.
- Please send letters to:
Rosalind Franklin University
3333 Green Bay Road
North Chicago, IL 60064
4. Standardized Test Scores
- Select the exam that is most appropriate for your career goals.
- PMP accepts the MCAT, GRE, DAT, PCAT or OAT.
- Institution Code 1117, Department Code 0601.
- Scores must be postmarked no later than June 1.
5. Background Check
- Prior to enrollment, all accepted students will be asked to complete and pass a Rosalind Franklin University background check.
For questions about our PMP program, including information about how to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.