2. Submit an application & fee
||Postmarked July 1
||Recieved by July 1
- Early application is strongly encouraged.
- A $50.00, non-refundable application fee is required to complete your application.
3. Official Transcripts
- Please submit transcripts from all universities and colleges attended
- Only official transcripts will be accepted
- If you have studies outside the US, you will need to have your transcripts evaluated for US equivalency using a service like www.wes.org
- Two letters of recommendation are required from professionals and/or academicians who know you well (i.e. pre-health advisors/committees, professors, or supervisors)
- Letters of recommendation must be placed in a sealed envelope from the agency or university for which the recommender works or teaches.
- An RFUMS recommendation form has been provided for you within the application; however, if the recommender chooses not to utilize our form, he/she must use the appropriate letterhead stationary to write a free-form recommendation.
5. Licensures or Certificates
Applicants must possess a United States certification, registration or licensure in one of the following: medical physician, nurse, nutritionist, occupational therapist, physical therapist, physician assistant, podiatric physician, or psychologist.
Please include a copy with your application.
6. Test Scores
- Official TOEFL scores report from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required of any applicant who does not hold US citizenship or permanent residency. The admissions committee will consider waiving this requirement if:
- An applicant who has been full-time students in a United States college or university for at least two consecutive years.
- An applicant from a country in which English is the primary language.
- Application and all supporting materials should be sent to:
Rosalind Franklin University
3333 Green Bay Road
North Chicago, IL 60064