1. Radhakrishnan J, Ayoub IM, Gazmuri RJ. Activation of caspase-3 may not contribute to post-resuscitation myocardial dysfunction. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 2009;296:H1164-74 (PMCID: PMC2670683).
2. Grmec S, Strnad M, Kupnik D, Sinkovič A, Gazmuri RJ. Erythropoietin facilitates the return of spontaneous circulation and survival in victims of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. Resuscitation 2009;80:631–7.
3. Ayoub IM, Kolarova J, Gazmuri RJ. Cariporide given during resuscitation promotes return of electrically stable and mechanically competent cardiac activity. Resuscitation 2009;81:106-110 (PMCID: PMC2814946).
4. Radhakrishnan J, Kolarova J, Ayoub IM, Gazmuri RJ. AVE4454B – a novel sodium-hydrogen exchanger isoform-1 inhibitor – compared less effective than cariporide for resuscitation from cardiac arrest. Translational Research 2011;157:71-80.
5. Gazmuri RJ, Ayoub IM, Radhakrishnan J, Motl J, Upadhyaya MP. Clinically plausible hyperventilation does not exert adverse hemodynamic effects during CPR but markedly reduces end-tidal PCO2. Resuscitation 2012;83:259-264.
6. Motl J, Radhakrishnan J, Ayoub IM, Grmec S, Gazmuri RJ. Vitamin-C compromises cardiac resuscitability in a rat model of ventricular fibrillation. Am J Ther 2012 (Accepted).