Testing is available by appointment for established RFU Clinic patients, members of the RFU community and the general public who consider themselves to be symptomatic for COVID-19.
- All testing is by appointment only at an assigned date and time — no waiting in long lines to get tested.
- A member of our medical staff will conduct your test while you remain in your vehicle.
- Your appointment should take no more than five to 10 minutes. We’ll contact you with your test result within two business days.
- Effective February 8, 2021, COVID-19 testing is required every other week for all RFU students, faculty and staff who will be on campus for educational or administrative activities. This also applies to researchers engaged in on-site activities.
Please schedule your appointment for COVID-19 testing as follows:
- Established RFUHC patients with symptoms, please select from the patient portal dropdown menu "COVID-19 TESTING".
- New patients who have no established relationship with RFUHC will need to call 847-473-4357 for availability.
- Testing will be done at the Rosalind Franklin University Health Clinics parking lot in the drive-through tent, Monday - Friday, 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Extreme weather may effect the drive-through, and services will be provided based on availability
- For Rosalind Franklin University Students, Staff, and Faculty, please select from the patient portal dropdown menu "Student/Staff/Faculty Test @ RFU Campus". Testing will be done in the IPEC Building in Room L.811 at the Rosalind Franklin University campus Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 10:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- If you are experiencing any COVID like symptoms, please complete the illness form and you will be directed how to complete the testing.