Grant Funding Keeps Care Coach Rolling
The Community Care Connection maintains a vital presence in underserved communities thanks to the support of RFU’s regional partners. The following foundations and organizations provided essential funding to help the Care Coach in the fight against COVID-19.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois: $20,000 to address vaccine hesitancy
and increase COVID vaccine access.
- Garden Fresh Market, Mundelein, Illinois: $1,800 gift for COVID
- Healthcare Foundation of Northern Lake County: $100,000, plus a
$25,000 challenge grant, for outreach and COVID testing.
- Lake County Community Foundation: $60,000 for increased vaccine access.
- North Shore Gas Community Fund: $20,000 for community outreach,
education, COVID-19 vaccinations and other health services.
- Steans Family Foundation: $60,000 to provide COVID testing for North
Chicago and Waukegan schools and local educational support.
- United Way of Lake County: $28,850 from its COVID-19 Community
Response Fund for improving vaccine access.
- VNA Foundation: $40,000 for outreach and access to COVID testing.
- Anonymous family foundation: $15,000 challenge grant to meet new and
increased gifts to the Community Care Connection.
Join Us Expanding Community Health Care for All
Partner with RFU to Support Community Outreach and Wellness.
Make your impact today: rfu.ms/impactrfu