In this section
Rosalind Franklin University collects, stores and manages personal information relating to students, staff, alumni, current and potential supporters and friends of the university. We take the protection and appropriate use of this information seriously and promise it will never be sold to a third party. It will only be used by us in accordance with the purposes of our university's mission:
- Communicating with students, staff, alumni, and current and potential supporters;
- Providing benefits and services to students, staff, alumni and supporters;
- Furthering the University’s educational mission (through fundraising and volunteer support);
- Enabling the University to achieve its strategic and operational goals;
- Enabling the alumni and supporters to further enhance the current student experience and RFU's impact in the local community.
Should you have any further questions or concerns regarding data security and/or the protections available to you, please contact the Division of Institutional Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org.