- The courses below are required for admission; you may apply while coursework is in progress:
|Biology or Zoology with Lab
|Inorganic Chemistry with Lab
|Organic Chemistry with Lab
|Physics with Lab
The admissions committee also recommends: biochemistry, human anatomy, molecular biology, physiology and statistics.
- To be considered for admission, you must have a B.A. or B.S. or complete the requirements for a degree before enrollment. The degree must be from an accredited institution
Letters of Recommendation
- Either one committee letter or three individual letters of recommendations from persons involved in the students’ previous educational experience are required.
- Official transcripts submitted from each college, university, and community college previously attended
- Demonstration of interest and understanding of the medical field and its various components. The motivation and commitment to health care, as demonstrated by previous employment, volunteer work, or other experiences
- Demonstration of leadership characteristics through academic or community service activities
- Demonstration of a commitment to public service through variety of humanitarian activities
- Demonstration of strong oral and written communication skills.