We encourage prospective students to visit Rosalind Franklin University to learn more about the opportunities available.
Information Sessions - Information sessions give you an opportunity to meet in small groups with an admissions representative. Your visit will include a program overview and a tour of the facilities. You will also have an opportunity to ask questions about the admissions process and learn more about each individual college or school at the university. You may register for one or more of our upcoming Information Session opportunities. You may choose from the following dates:
- Thursday, March 13 from 11:00am to 12:30pm
Thursday, March 27 from 11:00am to 12:30pm
- Thursday, April 10 from 11:00am to 12:30pm
- Thursday, April 24 from 11:00am to 12:30pm
- Thursday, May 8 from 11:00am to 12:30pm
- Thursday, May 22 from 11:00am to 12:30pm
- Thursday, June 5 from 11:00am to 12:30pm
All University Open House – The Open House is an opportunity to meet faculty in your program of interest, tour the facilities and interact with current RFUMS students and admissions staff. Plan to spend the morning on campus learning about RFUMS. Spring Open House will be held on Saturday, March 22 from 9:00am to 1:00pm.