College of Health Professions
How to Apply
In this section
How to Apply
- Create an account at RFUCAS
- Submit an Application & Fee
- Early application is strongly encouraged.
- There is a quarterly deadline for the application, allowing you to begin your program at your choice of four times during the year.
- Submit a $75, non-refundable application fee.
- Submit Official Transcripts
- Submit Letters of Recommendation
- One letter of recommendation is required, two preferred, from professionals and/or academicians who know you well (i.e. pre-health advisors/committees, professors or supervisors). We encourage letter writers to share their contact information. Letters must include a signature and be on official letterhead. Letters must be submitted to RFUCAS.
- Submit Standardized Test Scores
- No GRE score is required.
- Official TOEFL scores report from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required of any applicant who does not hold US citizenship or permanent residency.
- The admissions committee will consider waiving this requirement if:
- An applicant has been a full-time student in a United States college or university for at least two consecutive years.
- An applicant is from a country in which English is the primary language.
- Technical Standards
- Please review the Technical Standards for Admissions. Be proficient with basic computer skills. If you have any questions about these standards or other policies as they pertain to the Americans with Disabilities Act, please visit our Services for Students with Disabilities page.
- Transfer Credits and Advanced Standing
- A maximum of nine quarter hours of graduate credit that addresses the requirements outlined in the core competencies for this program may be accepted from other regionally-accredited institutions. No credit will be given for prior learning experience or through proficiency examinations.
For any questions relating to how to apply, contact us.