College of Health Professions
In this section
How to Apply
The Interprofessional Healthcare Studies PhD program accepts applications for admission every other year. The application to the Interprofessional Healthcare Studies programs is now open for candidates looking to start in November 2023.
- Review the Application Requirements
- Submit an Application & Fee
- Submit your application and provide all required materials through RFUCAS by the deadline (October 27, 2023) to be considered for Winter 2023 admission.
- All applicants are required to submit a $75, non-refundable application fee.
- Submit Official Transcripts
- Submit Letters of Recommendation
- Two letters of recommendation are required from those who are familiar with your abilities and can speak to your potential to succeed in a doctoral program. We encourage letter writers to share their contact information.
- Letters must be submitted through RFUCAS.
- Students who have completed a master's degree at RFU must present a letter of support from the Department Chair of their master's program.
- Submit a Personal Statement
- You are required to submit a statement indicating why you wish to enroll in the program.
- Submit a Writing Sample
- You are required to submit a self-selected example that you consider to be your best written work demonstrating your ability to think and write critically.
- The applicant must be the sole author of any writing sample submitted.
- Technical Standards
- Please review the Technical Standards for Admissions. If you have any questions about these standards or other policies as they pertain to the Americans with Disabilities Act, please visit our Services for Students with Disabilities page.
For any questions relating to how to apply, contact us.