In this section
Jamie Holmes Dillig, PharmD
Jamie Holmes Dillig, PharmD, Director of Outreach, joined the College of Pharmacy in July 2011. Before moving into Pharmacy Skills Education, She first served as clinical faculty at the College and precepted students while practicing as a Mental Health Clinical Pharmacy Specialist at the James A. Lovell Federal Health Care Center in North Chicago, IL. In 2013, she became the Assistant Director of Pharmacy Skills Education in and served in that role for five years before becoming the College's Director of Outreach. After graduating from Drake University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences in Des Moines, IA, she completed a one-year post doctoral fellowship in Medical Information through the Rutgers Pharmaceutical Industry Fellowship Program. Dr. Holmes then trained as a Neuropsychiatry Pharmacy Practice Resident at Rutgers University Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy. Dr. Holmes has been an active Brother of the Phi Delta Chi Professional Pharmacy Fraternity since 2003, now serving as the Chapter Advisor for the Gamma Sigma Chapter of Phi Delta Chi as RFUMS. She is also a member of the honorary Phi Lambda Sigma Pharmacy Leadership Society.
- Holmes J, Hieber R. New Drug Review: Clobazam (Onfi®)-A “New” Anticonvulsant Option.
Mental Health Clinician. 2011; 1 (online).
Pharmacotherapy Principles and Practice, 3rd Edition
- Wagner M, Holmes, J. Parkinson’s Disease. Chapter 32. McGraw-Hill Companies. New York.
Reviewer, Pharmacist’s Letter/Prescriber’s Letter
Corticosteroid Induced Psychiatric Symptoms. Reviewed 4/11.
- Holmes, J, Liu M, et al. Assessment of Psychotropic Drug Abuse in an Adolescent Substance Dependent Population and Evaluation of Associated Prescriber Perceptions. College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists (CPNP) Annual Meeting. May 1-4, 2011. Phoenix, AZ.
- Holmes J, Liu M. Illicit Use of Psychotropic Medications in an Adolescent Population. American Pharmacists Association (APhA) Annual Meeting & Exposition. March 25-28, 2011. Seattle, WA.
- Referee, Annals of Pharmacotherapy
File P308 CR;Reviewed 10/10. Jamie C. Holmes, PharmD 5
- Ichile I, Butts N, Holmes J, Alexander J, Barone J, Jimenez H. Efficacy of a Novel Spreadsheet Program for Antiretroviral (ARV) Monitoring in Southern Africa. International AIDS Conference. July 18-25, 2010. Vienna, Austria.
- Barbary K, Holmes J, Hermes-DeSantis E. Evaluation of the Evolution of Medical Information. Drug Information Association’s 21st Annual Workshop on Medical Communications. March 15-17, 2010. Scottsdale, AZ.
- Personalized Medicine: Biomarkers and Companion Diagnostics. Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) Continuing Education (CE) Presentation. October 2009. Princeton, NJ.