School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies
How to Apply
In this section
How to Apply
Review the Application Requirements
Submit RFUCAS Application
- Select the option listed as "School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies - MS to Chicago Medical School MD Pathway.
- Fall 2024 applications and all supporting documentation must be submitted by January 31, 2024.
- Early application is strongly encouraged.
- Must be submitted from each college and university you have attended.
- Mailing directions, and a routing sheet that can be provided to each institution, are provided in the application. Transcripts sent directly to Rosalind Franklin University cannot be accepted.
- Transcripts from international schools (with the exception of Canadian schools) must first be evaluated by a credentialing service and sent to RFUCAS. We accept evaluations from World Evaluation Service (WES) or Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE).
Submit Test Scores
- MCAT - For the 2023-2024 admissions cycle, only scores from January 2021 or more recently will be considered.
Submit Letters of Recommendation
- Three letters of recommendation are required.
- At least one letter needs to be from a primary research mentor.
- At least one letter is recommended from a healthcare professional (not necessarily a MD) with whom you have worked.
- The remaining letter can be from a person who knows you well or a committee letter.
- Enter each individual's recommender's email address into the application to initiate the recommendation process. Recommendations sent directly to Rosalind Franklin University cannot be accepted.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens, hold a permanent resident visa or be eligible for the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) process of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services at the time of application submission.