In this section
Midpoint: Transitioning to Clinical Rotations
Our Midpoint: Transitioning to Clinical Rotations course is designed to ease the transition from being in the classroom to being on your clinical rotations. We have created learning outcomes to help shape student success for a positive transition.
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES
Students who complete the Midpoint: Transitioning to Clinical Rotations course on Brightspace will…
- Feel empowered to transition to the clinical phase in their academic career.
- Be able to estimate what their monthly student loan payment is at midpoint.
- Be able to plan for a successful financial transition into clinical rotations.
BRIGHTSPACE MODULES AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
MODULE 1: MANAGING WHAT YOU OWE AT MIDPOINT:
Students who complete Module 1: Managing What You Owe at Midpoint on Brightspace will…
- Identify who their loan servicer is, their loan interest rates, loan types, correct graduation date, and correct contact information.
- Operate the National Student Loan Data System, and create an account with their student loan servicer(s).
- Be able to decipher between their Federal student loan debt from their undergraduate institution, and RFU.
MODULE 2: REPAYMENT PLANS OVERVIEW:
Students who complete Module 2: Repayment Plan Overview on Brightspace will…
- Be able to distinguish details between the traditional and income based repayment plans.
MODULE 4: SATISFACTORY ACADEMIC PROGRESS:
Students who complete the Module 5: Satisfactory Academic Progress on Brightspace will…
- Be able to articulate Satisfactory Academic Progress policies and procedures.
MODULE 5: PLANNING AHEAD:
Students who complete Module 7: Planning Ahead on Brightspace will…
- Be able to articulate student finance policies and procedures.
- Be able to begin planning for residency interview expenses. (Applicable to CMS and SCPM)