Skip to Main Content

Third-Party Verifications

If you are a third-party conducting basic employment credentialing or a background check on a former student in one of our academic or degree programs and are seeking education verification of degree and/or dates of attendance, all such requests must now be placed via the National Student Clearinghouse DegreeVerify system:

Please note that other names that refer to, or have referred to our school in the past, include (but are not limited to): the Chicago Medical School, the Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Finch University, the University of Health Sciences, the Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine, the Illinois College of Podiatry, and the Illinois College of Chiropody and Foot Surgery. We are also the custodian of the records for the closed Chicago College of Chiropody. Rosalind Franklin University would be responsible for verification of degrees from any of these schools under any of these names.

Please note that if you are seeking anything other than a simple verification of degree and/or dates of attendance, such as needing transcripts, a certified diploma copy, or the completion of a State Licensure Form for a former student, those requests would have to be placed as a formal records/document request by the former student himself or herself per our instructions for placing such a request.

Please also note that the Registrar’s Office only has the academic records for students in degree programs. Our office does not have records for internships, preceptorships, residencies, or fellowships.

Please note that most residencies and fellowships for former students of Rosalind Franklin University are conducted after graduation at other institutions and are totally independent post-graduate programs not affiliated with our school, so please contact that actual hospital or site where the internship, residency, or fellowship was carried out for any verification.

If you are seeking verification for an internship, preceptorship, residency, or fellowship that was actually conducted at our university itself, please see the Residency/Fellowship Verification page of our Graduate Medical Education office for contact information on where to submit verification requests for those various programs.

Otherwise all verification requests on degree programs must be placed through the National Student Clearinghouse DegreeVerify system as stated above. If you are having trouble finding a student, please be sure to search under any former names, aliases, or maiden names that the student would have had at the time of graduation.