In this section
How to Pay Your Tuition and Fees
Students can log into Self-Service. Click on “Student Finance”, and then select “Make a Payment” under “Financial Information", then type in your username and password. Follow the screen prompts to pay by e-check or credit card*. The student account will be credited immediately, and the transaction will show on the student account within 24 hours.
*Rosalind Franklin University offers students the ability to pay tuition bills by credit card or electronic check online by logging into Self-Service. Self-Service accepts the following methods of payment:
- Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Electronic Check
- 2.5% credit card convenience fee charged
- NO charge for Electronic Check payments
Check Payment Options
Please make checks payable to RFU
- Payment can be mailed to:
Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
SFS / Student Finance Rm. HSB. L.724
3333 Green Bay Road
North Chicago, IL 60064
- Payment can be given directly to Student Finance Room HSB L.724
- Payment can be placed in the secure tuition drop box just outside Student Financial Services
- All international checks must be a minimum of $300.00 US Funds
Any check that fails to clear is subject to a $25.00 NSF fee. Additionally, a late fee will be assessed based on the tiered late fee assessment schedule.
Check payments must include student name and RFU ID # for prompt and proper credit to the correct student account
Wire Transfer Payment Option
- RFU accepts payments by wire transfer for both domestic and international students. Please contact our office for banking information.
- Additional services offered for international payments for easier transfer of foreign funds. Go to rosalindfranklin.flywire.com to make your payment and learn more.