Vice President, Institutional Advancement
Tina Erickson is the administrative officer for the Offices of Alumni Relations, Marketing and Communications, and Development and Community Relations, including Government Relations.
Ms. Erickson came to RFUMS in 2009 with over 25 years of experience in the nonprofit and government sectors. She began her career on Capitol Hill as a congressional aide and then held fundraising positions on the national level for the Democratic Party. During her 15 years in the Chicago area, she managed a private foundation and was the Vice President of Development and External Relations at a human services agency, where she oversaw the fundraising of $35million for annual fund and capital projects during her six years with the organization.
During her time at RFUMS, Vice President Erickson has:
· Successfully grown the institutional advancement division;
· Overseen the division's implementation of a year-long Centennial Celebration;
· Established a Centennial Scholarship Campaign and Legacy Society, which have effectively increased scholarship
donations and planned gifts;
· Advanced donor relations and major gifts;
· Increased the University's presence in the community and with elected officials;
· Implemented a rebranding of the University's marketing materials;
· And has worked closely with the Institutional Advancement Committee and Board Nomination & Education Committee of
the Board of Trustees.