The purpose of the Health Administration Program is to prepare students to become future leaders in the healthcare industry. To achieve this goal, the students’ educational experience will:
- Enhance interprofessional administration skills.
- Foster the desire and skill to engage in the clinical inquiry process.
- Assist students in developing a depth of knowledge, skill, and investigative attitude toward research, business, and leadership expertise..
- Enhance the ability to engage in self-directed, life-long learning.
- Prepare the graduate for leadership roles in the clinical setting.