- Send official transcripts from all colleges, universities, and community colleges previously attended and two letters of recommendation.
- Submit the non-refundable $50.00 (U.S.) application fee.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling admissions basis with Fall Quarter enrollment strongly preferred. The application deadline for Fall Quarter is August 1st; the deadline for Winter Quarter is November 1st; and Spring Quarter is February 15th. Applications are not accepted for Summer Quarter admission. Please be aware that entry into our program during any quarter other than Fall could increase the length of time required to complete the degree. This is due to the sequencing of courses and the fact that each course is generally offered once a year.
- Students requiring financial aid should ensure that their graduate program applications are submitted well before the submission deadline to allow adequate time for document processing. For additional information regarding financial aid, please click here.
- A student who wishes to begin the M.S. Program during a quarter other than Fall may be allowed to take certain core and elective courses during the other quarters. Consult with Dr. Lynn Janas (847-578-3324) prior to submitting your application.
- To contact the Registrar’s Office, please see the Registrar web page.
- Technical Standards for Admissions: The Admissions Committee will consider any applicant who can acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for the satisfactory completion of the graduate degree. Students will be judged not only on their scholastic accomplishments, but also on their capacities to meet the requirements of the School's curriculum.
Lynn M. Janas, Ph.D
Melissa Bernstein, PhD, RD, LD
Hope T. Bilyk, MS, RD, LDN
Sandra Salloway, DPN, MS, RN
Melanie Shuran, PhD, RD, LDN
Marilyn Hanson, MA
Ron Herbig, BA, MA
Melissa Brown, PhD, RD
Christine Wellington, MS, RD
Mary Russell, MS, RD, LDN