Salary Benefits and Support
Salary Scale for Residents & Fellows
2015-2016 Academic Year
- Each trainee receives 30 days annual leave.
- Trainees receive malpractice insurance coverage.
- Each trainee is offered individual and/or family health insurance.
- Access to electronic journal and other electronic resources through the RFUMS Boxer Library .
- Educational Stipend in PGY2 and PGY2 years.
Professional Liability (Malpractice) Insurance
Trainees in the following programs of the Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science are provided with Professional Liability Insurance, with coverage of no less than $1,000,000 per occurrence and no less than $3,000,000 in annual aggregate, by the University or by one of its affiliated medical centers. Coverage for liable actions or omissions occurring, during, and within the scope of the training program is continued after completion of training. ("tail coverage").
Internal Medicine Residency
Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship
Interventional Cardiology Fellowship
Infectious Disease Fellowship
Pulmonary Disease Fellowship