College of Pharmacy
Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
Improve community health in a high-demand field by earning a Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) degree in a supportive and collaborative academic environment.
In this section
In this section
Make an impact within your community.
Be at the forefront of our ever-evolving healthcare landscape by joining our PharmD program, which provides state-of-the-art training from practitioner faculty who are experts in pharmacy practice and pharmaceutical sciences. Whether you’ve interned or have no pharmacy experience, our PharmD program will give you the confidence to make a difference through specialized training rooted in theory and practice.
- Up to $80,000 in scholarships available
- $0 Application Fee
- Hands-on training in a clinical setting
HIGHEST PGY1 PHASE 1 RESIDENCY MATCH RATE
IN ILLINOIS IN 2023
Choose your pharmacy path.
RFU’s PharmD program is designed to prepare graduates for a wide range of careers — including specialty pharmacy, research, hospitals, public health and academia — where you can make an immediate and lifelong impact with your pharmacy degree.
The pharmacy school experience at RFU.
- Our innovative experiential pharmacy curriculum puts students into healthcare settings early in the first academic year
- Small classes with individualized mentorship from accomplished professors
- First-hand experience with rotations in our Interprofessional Community Clinic for the uninsured
- Cutting-edge facilities with the latest innovations and curriculum
IN SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE