The program offers students an individualized plan of studies that reflects their specific educational needs and culminates in a graduate degree or certificate.
- Distance education format accommodates students’ schedules.
- No real-time or on-campus requirements; virtual classroom discussions occur asynchronously—that is, students participate in ongoing interactions with faculty and classmates anytime, any place.
- Student orientation and training to the program and online learning.
- Innovative teaching strategies that assist students with their development as leaders in healthcare.
- Committed faculty who are experts in their field and are experienced in distance teaching/learning methodologies.
- Student-to-faculty ratio optimized for effective online learning.
- Ongoing, individualized guidance and counseling to assist the student in meeting his/her educational goals.
- Graduate degree can be completed in two years at part-time enrollment, four quarters at full-time enrollment.