Interprofessional Studies (DSc/PhD)

Transfer Credits
A maximum of 9 quarter hours of graduate credit may be accepted from other accredited institutions.

Students requesting transfer credit must apply in writing to the chairman of their individual department. The Admissions committee for that department evaluates the appropriateness of the course for transfer. The coursework must be from an accredited college or university. Transfer credit may be allowed for individual courses in which the final grades are “B” or better.

No credit will be given for life experience. No credit can be earned through proficiency examinations.