In this section
William N. Frost, PhD
Director, Stanson Toshok Center for Brain Function and Repair
- William N. Frost – Center Director
- How neural networks process information, store memory, and generate behavior
- Lise Eliot
- Brain and gender development, especially the role of neuroplasticity in shaping neural circuitry and behavior.
- EunJung Hwang
- Neural mechanisms underlying action control and learning
- Kaiwen Kam
- Neural circuits controlling breathing and other rhythmic motor behaviors.
- Heinz Steiner
- The functional organization of the basal ganglia especially with regard to the role of the neurotransmitter dopamine in the regulation of basal ganglia-cortical interactions.
- Molecular/cellular and behavioral effects resulting from altered gene expression due to dopamine depletion in Parkinson model rats.