In this section
Janice H. Urban, PhD
Director, Center for Neurobiology of Stress Resilience and Psychiatric Disorders
- Janice H. Urban – Center Director
- Contribution of neural mechanisms in the amygdala involved in the generation of stress resilience and anxiety.
- Joanna Dabrowska
- Neuroplasticity of reciprocal neuronal circuit between the hypothalamus and extended amygdala in mediating long-term changes in anxiety and affective behavior following stress exposure.
- Eugene L. Dimitrov
- Understanding the interdigitation of stress and pain pathways using a systematic approach to examine the contribution of subsets of GABAergic neurons in the amygdala to the generation of affective disorders.
- Jeremy Amiel Rosenkranz
- The role of the amygdala in mediating the influence of emotion on behavior, memory, learning, and psychiatric disorders.