What are the degree options for the Interprofessional Studies program?

DSc -The DSc is recommended for individuals who are interested in advanced degrees but still plan on working in clinical practice.  The dissertation is typically institutionally or clinically-based with a pragmatic or applied focus.

PhD - The PhD dissertation is recommended for individuals who are interested in academic career that includes research.  The dissertation typically has a theoretical and philosophical scope.

Can I transfer into the program?
The College of Health Professions does not accept transfer students. On a case by case basis, the admissions committee will review graduate coursework to award credit.

How can I get in touch with the Admissions Office?
Email us: grad.admissions@rosalindfranklin.edu
Call us: 847-578-3204
Our address: Rosalind Franklin University 
CHP Admissions
3333 Green Bay Road
North Chicago, IL 60064

How do I use Interfolio to send my letters of recommendation?
Please follow this web address for instructions on how to upload letters from Interfolio to an online application system.

Life in Discovery
Tell me more