What are the degree options for the Nutrition program?

  • Master of Science in Clinical Nutrition (Please note that acceptance into this degree program track requires clinical experience)
  • Master of Science in Nutrition Education
  • Master of Science in Health Promotion and Wellness

How long is the program?
Students can earn a Master of Science in Clinical Nutrition or Master of Science in Nutrition Education in just over 2 years by taking two courses a quarter. Students have the flexibility to use up to 5 years from the date of enrollment to complete all degree requirements.

Students can earn a Master of Science in Health Promotion and Wellness degree on a flexible part-time basis in 2-5 years.

Can I take this program on campus?
The program is only offered online. No real-time or on-campus requirements; virtual classroom discussions occur asynchronously—that is, students participate in ongoing interactions with faculty and classmates anytime, any place. 

Can I transfer into the program?
The College of Health Professions does not accept transfer students. On a case by case basis a faculty committee will review graduate coursework to award up to 8 quarter hours of transfer credit.

How can I get in touch with the Admissions Office?
Email us: grad.admissions@rosalindfranklin.edu
Call us: 847-578-3204
Our address: Rosalind Franklin University 
CHP  Admissions
3333 Green Bay Road
North Chicago, IL 60064

How do I use Interfolio to send my letters of recommendation?
Please follow this web address for instructions on how to upload letters from Interfolio to an online application system.

Life in Discovery
Tell me more