Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science offers one and two bedroom apartments in three apartment buildings on campus. Student Housing is a relatively young department, opening its doors in 2003. We operate 180 apartments, a combination of 120 one-bedroom units and 60 two-bedroom units.
Each apartment building is comprised of five floors, containing 60 total apartments in each building. Besides the spacious apartments, there are two study lounges on the third floor of each building and a fourth floor outdoor patio. We are delighted to accommodate 240 residents and their families.
Each apartment features a variety of conveniences including:
- Kitchen appliances (range, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave)
- Individually controlled heat and A/C
- Network internet connectivity
- Satellite television connections
- Washer/Dryer hook ups in each apartment (certain restrictions apply, please consult The Office of Student Housing for additional information)
In and around the student apartments you will find:
- Study and lounge areas
- Shared laundry facilities on each floor
- Individual storage units/lockers
One Bedroom Floor Plan
Two Bedroom Floor Plan