- Prior to matriculation, applicants must have earned a bachelor's degree.
- All applicants must take the GRE exam within five years of application.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language: required of any applicant who does not hold US citizenship or permanent residency.
- This test must have been taken within the last two years.
- This requirement is waived for the following:
- Applicants who have been full-time students in a United States college.
- University for at least two consecutive years.
- Requirement may be waived (upon review) for candidates from countries in which English is the primary language.
- Three letters of recommendation are required.
- At least one needs to be from a primary research mentor.
- The remaining two can be from professionals and/or academicians who know you well (i.e. research collaborators advisors, professors, or supervisors).
- Download our standard Letter of Recommendation Form.
- Must be submitted from all colleges or universities you have attended.
- Submission of international credentials evaluations by an approved US evaluation agency such as World Education Services www.wes.org during the application process is strongly recommended. The University reserves the right to initiate an international transcript evaluation. By submitting an application for admission, an individual grants permission to the University to do so.
- Applicants should have experience in the field of research.
Materials Submission Address:
Rosalind Franklin University
SGPS Dean's Office
3333 Green Bay Rd
North Chicago, IL 60064
Questions may be directed to: